1. Cole Haan Rain Coat // This is the most expensive item on my list, but it’s a good price point. It’s such a perfect lightweight jacket and it comes in 6 colors. It gets great reviews.
2. Nike Huarache’s // I have an older version of Huarache’s from last year and I LOVE them. They’re so comfy and make every athleisure outfit have a little spunk to them. They’re on sale for a good price, too!
3. BP Long Sleeve Tee // Alright, I have 4 of these and I’m planning on getting the rest of the colors. It’s the perfect long sleeve tee. They’re a little oversized so definitely don’t size up (ONLY $15!!!)
4. Sonix Phone Case // These are my favorite phone cases. I love the little palm trees for summer! I might snag myself this one!
5. Zella Running Leggings // These are such great running pants. They don’t slip down and they’re super flattering. I also have these Zella pants that are on sale for even cheaper that I wear on a daily basis!
6. Leith Cardigan // Perfect for layering and it has pockets!
7. Vince Camuto Sandal Heel // I don’t usually wear super high heels because they’re just not my favorite so the height of these are perfect. They have so many colors.
8. BP Peplum Tee // These are similar to the other long sleeve tees but they have that cute peplum detail to dress it up a bit. Sooooo cute!
9. Oxfords // I have been searching for a pair of Oxfords and I seriously loooove these.
10. BP Ball Drop Earrings // Statement earrings are allllll the rage right now. These are only $10 and are adorable.
11. Ruffle Sweatshirt // I love this sweatshirt; simple but so cute. Would be perfect to throw on with some jeans and you could dress it up with heels or down with sneakers.
12. Wedges // I freakin LOVE these wedges. The ankle detail is perfect.
13. Striped Bell Sleeve Dress // This dress is more of a statement dress but I love the exaggerated sleeves.
Man, oh man! I love me a Nordstrom sale. Hope y’all find something you like!