Heeeey y’all! Life is sooo hectic this time of year, but it’s the best and I am lovin’ every minute of it with Scotland. I thought I’d give a bit of a life update. Here are some things going on in our lives!
- I found out I am allergic to turkey hahahaha I learned the hard way (two years in a row of being ridiculously sick after Thanksgiving)
- Which leads into my next update…. J and I binge watched Stranger Things this weekend while I was sick and now I’m having withdrawals because there are no episodes left to watch!
- Scottie is SO close to walking. She’s a little leery of walking without holding on to something, but my guess is it’ll be happening ANY day.
- Were going to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom for Scotland’s first birthday celebration with my family. Last time we took her she was only 3.5 months so I am so excited to see her reaction to the rides and parades.
- We’re going to Utah for Christmas and we’re taking a red eye so lets all pray S sleeps the whole time!
- When we bought our house it was foreclosed and had quite a few issues with the pool and enclosure. We FINALLY have it all done and we’re able to enjoy the pool! (up until now it’s just been a money pit)
- This time of year has been so crazy busy with my SeneGence business, but it’s been so fun helping everyone pick out pretty lip colors for the holidays.
- WE’RE BUYING DISNEY ANNUAL PASSESSSSS! (cue me cheering!)
- Scotland still sleeps in our room…. I know I know. I’m the worst.
- I still have some Christmas shopping to do but, I’m going to put up a holiday gift guide this week!
Well, that’s all for now, folks! Thanks for hangin’ out with me. Let’s get ready to ring in December!